Sunday, September 18, 2011

Rock lobster

"Cleveland, sit down. I'm gonna play you a little song that kept me going when I had troubles."

Lately I am so confused, I really don't know what to do.

Is really better to have loved and lost than to have never loved?

Would life be better if I was a clam?

The GRE and I meet once again on Friday morning. Hopefully I will walk away as the victor with the test as my slain dragon. Or something like that.

Fog, a lost site around here, covered the landscape this morning. The rat babies are over 5 weeks old now. Zeus and Splinter have moved into their bachelor pad. They are growing quickly. Chocolate chip cookie was the special Sunday treat.

I want inner peace.

Enjoy the soundtrack.

Football is back but the heat has stayed. At least the rains came and now it is cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment