Sunday, April 25, 2010

Greetings!

Hello Friends/Readers!

As most of you know, this summer I am heading to San Marcos, TX with the cats, the rats, a corn snake, and of course, my sweetie Blake. We may be moving as early as June but no later than mid-July. I am going to start a Master's of Science program in Wildlife Ecology at Texas State University.

We would like to host a celebration at the house in Cambridge before we leave. Details will follow soon, I hope.

I am going to have an incredibly busy May, which includes: hosting two young cousins for a sleepover, birding part II, Mother's Day, a friend's birthday party, and sorting and packing my things. All of those things are happening on weekends. Did I mention that I work every other weekend and might be moving in six-eight weeks?

Coffee, yoga, hot tea, coffee, Blake, and chocolate just became my new (old) best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment