Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Hello again.

I have abandoned this blog for the last six months. What can I say? It's been a busy six months. I have officially completed a year of my master's program and out collecting data. Much has happened since the last time I wrote, but I won't go in to great detail here. The highlights of the last six months have been my 5 year anniversary with Blake, a trip to the coast, and a trip to Sequoia National Park in California. I saw bears, a western rattlesnake, waterfalls, HUGE trees, and lots of birds including the mountain chickadee.

I also celebrated my 24th birthday with a wonderful party complete with a cake and good company. My birthday present from Blake was a Victoria's Secret swimsuit (I chose the present!!). And if you are reading this blog (and can use the internet) then no doubt you are aware of the VS product line. And you can also imagine that VS swimsuits are sexy. I chose this as a gift because the suits are by bra size and the top was sure to fit! Anyway, those of you who have seen me in person are aware of my (relatively) large breasts. So add my slightly good looking face to the VS suit and guess what happens?? The not-so-discrete stares and chatter start.

"Dude, look over there!" Conspicuous head turn.

I decided to go to the river this afternoon for a swim, just to get out of my apartment. I jumped in the water and I was swimming around when I caught the stares of two young men standing just upstream.

"Dude, look at that chick!" Friend turns around. I laughed and swam underwater.

"The power of boobs over men never ceases to amaze me," I thought to myself as I continued to swim around.

When I got out of the water, the two aforementioned friends were still staring at me when I said, "Hello, how are you?"

The friends were surprised but then invited me over for a beer. I thought "why not?" and accepted. We chatted for about 20 minutes. They told me I was hot; I laughed and told them that I'm glad they enjoyed my swim suit. One of the friends then asked me, "Did you expect guys not to stare?"

The people at VS totally know what they are doing. Reminds me of a scence from a classic from my childhood, The Sandlot.

"Oh man. Too cool."

"She don't know what she's doing."

"Yea, she don't know what she's doing."

"Yea she does, she knows exactly what she's doing."

No comments:

Post a Comment